Please find a link to your MP3 & Self Hypnosis Guide below.
This download includes Relax & Sleep Well MP3 and The Ultimate Guide to Self Hypnosis. The 29-minute hypnotherapy session will take you on a relaxing journey into the deepest levels of self-hypnosis. The subtle background soundscapes supporting Glenn’s soothing voice will help you connect with a profound feeling of relaxation. The focus is very much on de-stressing you and helping you to sleep well at bedtime.
Please note that this download includes two MP3s, one will wake you up at the end and the other will guide you into a deep sleep. Listen to the sleep version at night time or the awake version during the day.
Do NOT listen while driving or operating machinery. If you suffer with serious depression or epilepsy please consult your doctor before listening to this app.
As mobile phones and tablets do not natively support zip folders it is best to download this file to a normal computer first and then transfer the enclosed MP3s to your MP3 playback device. The simplest way to get our files to work with your device is to download the zip folder to a normal PC or Mac first and then extract the files and transfer the MP3s across manually.
On a Windows PC
1) Click on the download link above and then 'Save' (do not click on 'Open')
2) Select a location on your computer where you wish to save the file and save the file. This will save the zipped file to your computer.
3) Go to the location of the saved file and right click, select 'Extract All' (this will unzip the file so that it can be transferred to the location from which you would like to use it). You should then be able to see the zipped version and then the unzipped version both in the same location.
4) If you are using an application such as iTunes, open the program and click on 'File' then select 'Add Folder To Library'. Navigate to the folder you extracted in step 3 above and double click it to add the folder to your iTunes library.
5) The files should now appear in your iTunes library and you can now transfer (or "sync") to your mobile/tablet device.
On an Apple Mac
1) Click on the download link above. The download should start (however, if you are given an option to 'Save' or 'Open' choose 'Save'.)
2) Allow the file time to download.
3) The download should appear in your Downloads folder in Finder. If you're not sure where this is, open Finder and choose 'Downloads' on the left hand menu. Once you find the zip file, double click on it. This will automatically create a new folder in which contains the unzipped files. This folder will be placed in the same location as your original Zip file.
4) If you are using an application such as iTunes, open the application and click on 'File' then select 'Add To Library'. A box will appear asking you which files you wish to import, so navigate to the folder you extracted in step 3 above and double click it to add the folder to your iTunes library. Alternatively, you can simply drag the MP3s into iTunes.
5) The files should now appear in your iTunes library and if you wish, you should now be able to “sync” the files to your mobile/tablet device.
Please note that we cannot offer technical support for these apps as they are by a 3rd party developer. We strongly recommend downloading to a normal PC so you can keep a back up of the files.