If you have purchased an MP3 Download from our website we strongly recommend downloading to a PC or Mac (as iPhones, iPads and Android devices can struggle to download files).
Here’s how to download:
1) Click the download link in the order confirmation email.
2) Click on each file to download (alternatively you can click “Download All” at the bottom).
3) You will find the MP3s and any additional files in your Downloads folder. On Windows you can usually find this folder by clicking on My Computer > Downloads, or click Start and type ‘Downloads’ to search for it. On an Apple Mac open Finder and choose ‘Downloads’ on the left hand menu.
4) If you are using an application such as iTunes, open the application and click the small square icon in the top left then select ‘Add File To Library’. Do this for each file.
5) The files should now appear in your iTunes library. You may wish to create a simple playlist for the MP3s before transferring them (or syncing) to your MP3 player, mobile phone or tablet.
If you do not have access to a PC or Mac, you can use the “Send to Dropbox” feature on the download page (which appears next to the “Download All” button at the bottom of the page). This feature allows you to send the MP3s to a Dropbox account and then you can access them from the Dropbox app (bear in mind that you would need to ask the Dropbox app to download the file and not stream it each time you play it (otherwise data costs on your phone could be expensive).